Curious about how virtual reality is being used in health and medicine? Four Google Cardboard devices are available for circulation to students, staff, faculty, and residents at the Indiana University School of Medicine (IU School of Medicine).
If you are at the Indianapolis campus, you may request the Google Cardboard at the Ruth Lilly Medical Library circulation desk. If you are at any of the other IUSM campuses, please follow the steps below to request a Google Cardboard:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Include your name and IUSM campus, along with the address you would like us to send the Google Cardboard to
- Once the Ruth Lilly Medical Library receives the email request:
- The Google Cardboard will be sent by UPS with a return UPS envelope
- You will receive an email with the UPS tracking number
More information about the service please visit the Google Cardboard Service section To learn more about how virtual and augmented realities are being used in health and medicine, please visit the VR/AR Libguide.