Resolve to explore the great new features in the New PubMed! Yes, the legacy PubMed will be available until this spring, but there are good reasons to try the new version now.
Responsive Design – the new PubMed has a new responsive layout that is compatible with mobile and smaller screen devices. Users will see an updated, consistent interface no matter what device they’re using.
Improved Search – Best Match locates highly relevant articles quickly and easily using a machine learning algorithm. Search results are ranked based on several relevance signals. More information is available from this PLOS Biology article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6112631/
Features and Data You Rely On –
• Access to the same trusted biomedical literature database.
• Default and customizable filter menu to fit your preferences.
• Results by Year graph lets you see literature trends over time or you can refine your searches by publication year.
• Save your search results to a file or email to yourself or others. You can send to a clipboard, a collection or to your NCBI My Bibliography.
• Advanced Search searches for terms in specific fields. You can see search details and review your search history and combine searches.
• Save your search and create an email alert.
Read The New PubMed is Here NLM Technical Bulletin for more information and illustrative graphics here: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/techbull/nd19/nd19_pubmed_new.html