The Point of care Ultrasound or the (PoCUS) practice room is now open for faculty and students at IU School of Medicine. The PoCUS practice room is located on the second floor of the Ruth Lilly Medical Library. You can reserve the PoCUS room 204 through rooms.iu.edu; an account will need to be established. It may take up to 24 hours for your account creation confirmation. Once confirmed, you may reserve the equipment and room.
- Show your reservation confirmation to the circulation desk at the time of your reservation.
- You will receive one Lumify device and one Butterfly PoCUS device.
- Please return the devices to the circulation desk promptly at the end of your reservation time so others using the room will have access.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the library and the practice room.
- Circulation desk personnel will provide gloves and disinfectant wipes when the equipment is picked up.
Instructions for account creation, policies and an FAQ are located on the student mednet site.