Stay up to date with scholarly journals on any device.
Access BrowZine from a desktop
- Go to Ruth Lilly Medical Library Databases. (https://iupui.libguides.com/az.php?s=83627)
- Scroll down to click on Browzine or click “B” on the alphabet bar.
- NOTE: You may need to enter your IU username, passphrase and DUO.
Access BrowZine from a smartphone or tablet
- Download the BrowZine app from your app store and open.
- Under Library, choose: Indiana University School of Medicine
- NOTE: You may need to enter your IU username, passphrase and DUO to access full text of articles.
Find Journals in BrowZine
- Type the journal title, subject or ISSN into the search box.
- Browse the subjects listed.
Find Full Text of an article
- To access the full text of an article, click on the article title OR click on the .pdf icon beneath the article title
- If no full text is available, click on “Request this item and/or check additional sources” and then click on Ruth Lilly Medical Library Content Management & Delivery. (You may need to log into the service with your IU username and passphrase.)
Link, Save, Export, & Share articles & citations (desktop version)
Underneath each journal article citation, look for the following icons.
- Link: Click the Link icon to access the journal’s full text link.
- Save (to BrowZine’s My Articles): Click the Folder icon and choose relevant Collection.
- Export: Click the Mortar Board icon and choose preferred format.
- Share: Click the Share icon to copy link to article, share on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, and to email.
Add, Organize, & Follow journals in My Bookshelf
- When you find a journal title you would like to follow, click on “Add to my bookshelf”
2. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in or create a free account.
3. Click on My Bookshelf and move a journal title anywhere by clicking in the upper right-hand side of the journal icon (desktop version) or dragging and dropping (mobile version).
4. Customize individual shelves and rooms by editing the names.
5. Follow each journal in My Bookshelf by noting the number of unread articles each time you login to BrowZine.
Please feel free to email us (email@example.com) or call 317-274-7182.