The Ruth Lilly Medical Library is located at 975 West Walnut Street in the Research and Medical Library (IB) building in Indianapolis.
For directions and hours, see the Library hours and location page.
The Ruth Lilly Medical Library serves the IU School of Medicine faculty, staff, and students. Non-IU School of Medicine and non-University scholars and visitors are served as time permits. Walk-ins are welcome, but to assure the best service, appointments may be made by contacting a Liaison Librarian or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please call the Circulation Desk staff at 317-274-7182 or email email@example.com.
Wireless Printing from your Laptop
- First, establish a connection to the IU Secure Wireless Network
- Next, download the IU Printer Finder
- Once the IU Printer Finder is downloaded, under Campus select Indianapolis and for Building choose IB – Ruth Lilly Medical Library. If you are printing from a Windows based machine, select Library_Printers_BW under Available Printers (*some Adobe products may require you to print to Library_Printers_BW_PS). If printing from a Mac, select Library_Printers_BW_PS.
- Once selected, you’ll be able to release your job from any Print Station in the Library.
- Need help? Contact UITS at 274-4357.