IB 328 COVID occupancy 10 (Located on the Research Side of the Building, not in the Library)
IB 401 COVID occupancy 8 (Located on the Research Side of the Building, not in the Library)
Study & Conference Room Scheduling
Faculty, staff and students at IU and IU School of Medicine can reserve Room 303 and small group study rooms by contacting Sandy Nogle at 317-274-1605 or Michael Wilkinson at 317-274-1495. Classrooms and Team-Based Learning rooms are scheduled at rooms.iu.edu.
Study and Conference Room Policies:
- Study rooms and conference rooms may be reserved in advance, but if the rooms are not in use or reserved, they are first-come first-serve.
- Please follow guidelines provided for COVID-19 protocols.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Monday bookings need to be placed by noon on the Friday before.
- You may only reserve rooms up to 12 hours per week.
- You may only reserve rooms for up to four hours per day.
- You may reserve rooms for up to 60 days in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations and reassign if you haven’t arrived within 15 minutes of your reservation’s start time.
- Please refrain from moving furniture
- Please dispose of trash properly.
- Abandonment of personal belongs does not constitute a room reservation. Alert circulation staff to remove items left in rooms. Lockers are available on second floor.
- Dry erase markers/erasers are available for checkout at the circulation desk.