Ruth Lilly Medical Library
975 West Walnut Street IB 100
Indianapolis Indiana 46202-5121
Monday-Thursday: 7am to 12am
Friday: 7am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 5pm
Sunday: 12pm to 12am
The Ruth Lilly Medical Library serves the IU School of Medicine faculty, staff, and students. Non-IU School of Medicine and non-University scholars and visitors are served as time permits. Walk-ins are welcome, but to assure the best service, appointments may be made by contacting a Liaison Librarian or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please call the Circulation Desk staff at 317-274-7182 or email email@example.com.
- First, establish a connection to eduroam Wireless Network
- Next, download the IU Printer Finder
- Once the IU Printer Finder is downloaded, under Campus select Indianapolis and for Building choose IB – Ruth Lilly Medical Library. If you are printing from a Windows based machine, select Library_Printers_BW under Available Printers (*some Adobe products may require you to print to Library_Printers_BW_PS). If printing from a Mac, select Library_Printers_BW_PS.
- Once selected, you'll be able to release your job from any Print Station in the Library.
- Need help? Contact UITS at 274-4357.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unsecured Wireless Access
The IU Guest wireless service is freely available on the IUPUI Campus. It is recommended that all IUSM users connect to eduroam for on campus wireless Internet connections.
Connect to eduroam
Using the same infrastructure as IU Secure, eduroam will safely and securely connect you to the internet. The eduroam Wi-Fi network is available at all IU campuses.
If you have questions or need help connecting to eduroam, contact University Information Technology Services (UITS) at: 317-274-4357 or uits.iu.edu