Faculty, Residents, Fellows, and Graduate Students
Request Articles and Books
Order articles or borrow books online via Interlibrary Loan.
(No charge for service.)
Difficulty Accessing Library Resources?
Education & Training Opportunities
- Advanced literature search in Ovid MEDLINE or PubMed
- Focused subject searching on multiple databases
- EndNote: beginning and advanced classes and consultation
- Library classes: full list at https://library.mednet.iu.edu/classes/
- The Lexi-comp app: to access, click on the link and select the "Mobile Access Codes" located under the search box on the right side of the screen, and follow the instructions. Need to update annually. Note: The app can can only be installed on one device at any given time.
Electronic Library Resources
Librarians are assigned to different departments and campuses. They are happy to help you with all your research needs.