PoCUS Room (Point of Care Ultrasound)
HELPFUL TIPS: To view certain areas of the software you need to set up a saved starred search.
If you are a new user to 25Live Pro, please see our Confluence Site for information on next steps.
The Wellness Room 205 is available on a first-come, first served basis.
IB 328: Conference Room - Standard Seating 20, (Located on the Research Side of the Building, NOT IN THE LIBRARY)
IB 401: Conference Room - Standard Seating 18, (Located on the Research Side of the Building, NOT IN THE LIBRARY)
Study & Conference Room Scheduling
Please use roooms.mednet.iu.edu to reserve a study room at the Ruth Lilly Medical Library. Faculty, staff, and students at IU School of Medicine can also reserve (Room 303). It will require IU CAS Login. If you need assistance to reserve a study room, please contact Sandy Nogle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Wilkinson (email@example.com).
Our study room policy has been updated:
Students are now required to check-in to their room using the QR Code found in the room and the three-digit code provided in their email from LibCal.
- Students must check into your room no later than 15 minutes of their reservation start time. Rooms that have not been checked-in will be released to allow others an opportunity to use the space.
- Drink containers must have lids.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended as they could be removed by building security if another group is wanting to use the room. Report unattended items to 317-274-7182.
- Please leave the room looking the way you found it. Place all trash in receptacles.
- Students must report to the 1st floor Circulation Desk or contact Sandy Nogle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Wilkinson (email@example.com) if any defect or damage is done to the equipment.
- Masks must be always worn while in a study room, even after the door is closed.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
Patrons must confirm their reservation via email within 30 minutes of creating it. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see it. If you need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.