All study rooms available to reserve for MS4 Residency Interviews starting November 1, 2020 – March 1, 2021.
PoCUS Room (Point of Care Ultrasound)
You can reserve the PoCUS room 204 through rooms.iu.edu; an account will need to be established. It may take up to 24 hours for your account creation confirmation. Once confirmed, you may reserve the equipment and room. Instructions for account creation, policies and an FAQ are located on the student mednet site.
The Wellness Room 205 is available on a first-come, first served basis.
IB 328 COVID occupancy 10 (Located on the Research Side of the Building, not in the Library)
IB 401 COVID occupancy 8 (Located on the Research Side of the Building, not in the Library)
Study & Conference Room Scheduling
Faculty, staff and students at IU and IU School of Medicine can reserve Room 303 and small group study rooms by contacting Sandy Nogle at 317-274-1605 or Michael Wilkinson at 317-274-1495. Classrooms and Team-Based Learning rooms (224/225/226/227 and 317) are scheduled at rooms.iu.edu.
Study and Conference Room Policies:
- Study rooms and conference rooms may be reserved in advance, but if the rooms are not in use or reserved, they are first-come first-serve.
- Please follow guidelines provided for COVID-19 protocols.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Monday bookings need to be placed by noon on the Friday before.
- You may only reserve rooms up to 12 hours per week.
- You may only reserve rooms for up to four hours per day.
- You may reserve rooms for up to 60 days in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations and reassign if you haven’t arrived within 15 minutes of your reservation’s start time.
- Please refrain from moving furniture
- Please dispose of trash properly.
- Abandonment of personal belongs does not constitute a room reservation. Alert circulation staff to remove items left in rooms. Lockers are available on second floor.
- Dry erase markers/erasers are available for checkout at the circulation desk.