Reservations will require IU CAS Login. To view certain areas of the software, you may need to set up saved or starred search options.
- IB 224: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 225: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 226: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 227: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 302: Conference Room - Standard Seating (16)
- IB 317: Conference Room - Standard Seating (154)
Two additional conference rooms, IB 328 (Standard Seating 20) and IB 401 (Standard Seating 18), are also available but located on the Research Side of the Building (NOT IN THE LIBRARY)
Study Room Reservations (& Room 303) at the Ruth Lilly Medical Library are usually available from February 1st - September 30th. Study Rooms cannot be reserved during placement interviews and the reservation system is paused during placement interviews.
(Study room policy listed at the bottom of this page.)
POCUS Room (Point of Care Ultrasound)
HELPFUL TIPS: To view certain areas of the software you need to set up a saved starred search.
If you are a new user to 25Live Pro, please see our Confluence Site for information on next steps.
The 2nd floor Wellness Room (205) is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Updated Study Room Policy
Students are required to check-in to their reserved study room using the three-digit code provided in their email from LibCal. (QR codes are on the door of each study room to assist with this - IU login required).
- Students should check into their room no later than 15 minutes of their reservation start time. Rooms that have not been checked-in will be released to allow others an opportunity to use the space.
- Drinks must be in containers with lids.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended - they may be removed by building security if another group is wanting to use the room. Report unattended items to 317-274-7182.
- Please leave the room in good order: refrain from moving furniture, place all trash in receptacles.
- Students should report to the 1st floor Circulation Desk or contact Michael Wilkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if any defect or damage is done to any room equipment.
- Dry erase markers/erasers and other equipment options are available for checkout at the circulation desk.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
Reservation requests should be confirmed via email within 30 minutes of creation/approval. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see it.
Study room reservations can be made at https://rooms.mednet.iu.edu throughout the year - with the exception of placement interview time (this is typically October 1- January 31). Reservations require IU CAS Login.
If you need assistance to reserve a study room, please contact Michael Wilkinson (email@example.com).