The Ruth Lilly medical Library Study Rooms will be unavailable from October 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022.
PoCUS Room (Point of Care Ultrasound)
HELPFUL TIPS: To view certain areas of the software you need to set up a saved starred search.
If you are a new user to 25Live Pro, please see our Confluence Site for information on next steps.
The Wellness Room 205 is available on a first-come, first served basis.
IB 328: Conference Room - Standard Seating 20, (Located on the Research Side of the Building, NOT IN THE LIBRARY)
IB 401: Conference Room - Standard Seating 18, (Located on the Research Side of the Building, NOT IN THE LIBRARY)
Study & Conference Room Scheduling
Please use roooms.mednet.iu.edu to reserve a study room at the Ruth Lilly Medical Library. Faculty, staff, and students at IU School of Medicine can also reserve (Room 303). It will require IU CAS Login. If you need assistance to reserve a study room, please contact Sandy Nogle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Wilkinson (email@example.com).
Study and Conference Room Policies:
- Study rooms and conference rooms may be reserved in advance, but if the rooms are not in use or reserved, they are first-come first-serve.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Monday bookings need to be placed by noon on the Friday before.
- You may only reserve rooms up to 12 hours per week.
- You may only reserve rooms for up to four hours per day.
- You may reserve rooms for up to 60 days in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations and reassign if you haven’t arrived within 15 minutes of your reservation’s start time.
- Please refrain from moving furniture
- Please dispose of trash properly.
- Abandonment of personal belongs does not constitute a room reservation. Alert circulation staff to remove items left in rooms. Lockers are available on second floor.
- Dry erase markers/erasers are available for checkout at the circulation desk.