Reservations will require IU CAS Login. To view certain areas of the software, you may need to set up saved or starred search options.
- IB 224: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 225: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 226: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 227: Computer Classroom - Standard Seating (40)
- IB 302: Conference Room - Standard Seating (16)
- IB 317: Conference Room - Standard Seating (154)
Two additional conference rooms, IB 328 (Standard Seating 20) and IB 401 (Standard Seating 18), are also available but located on the Research Side of the Building (NOT IN THE LIBRARY)
Construction is *mostly* done on the new study rooms and reservations are available starting March 3. It may take another week or so for all tech in the room to work properly.
Thank you for your patience.
Study Room Reservations (& Room 303) at the Ruth Lilly Medical Library are usually available from February 1st - September 30th. Study Rooms cannot be reserved during placement interviews and the reservation system is paused during placement interviews.
(Study room policy listed at the bottom of this page.)
PoCUS Room (Point of Care Ultrasound)
You can reserve the PoCUS room 204 through 25LivePro; Use IU CAS Login. To see instructions on how to request a space, please see this job aid.
HELPFUL TIPS: To view certain areas of the software you need to set up a saved starred search.
If you are a new user to 25Live Pro, please see our Confluence Site for information on next steps.
The 2nd floor Wellness Room (205) is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Updated Study Room Policy
Students are required to check-in to their room using the QR Code in the room plus the three-digit code provided in their email from LibCal.
- Students must check into their room no later than 15 minutes of their reservation start time. Rooms that have not been checked-in will be released to allow others an opportunity to use the space.
- Drinks must be in containers with lids.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended - they may be removed by building security if another group is wanting to use the room. Report unattended items to 317-274-7182.
- Please leave the room looking the way you found it. Place all trash in receptacles.
- Students must report to the 1st floor Circulation Desk or contact Sandy Nogle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Wilkinson (email@example.com) if any defect or damage is done to the equipment.
- Masks must be always worn while in a study room, even after the door is closed.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
Patrons should confirm their reservation via email within 30 minutes of creating it. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see it. If you need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Study room reservations can be made at https://rooms.mednet.iu.edu throughout the year - with the exception of placement interview time (this is typically October 1- January 31). Reservations require IU CAS Login.
If you need assistance to reserve a study room, please contact Sandy Nogle (email@example.com) or Michael Wilkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org).