In order to satisfy distancing requirements, room scheduling has updated occupancy limits for School of Medicine general inventory classrooms and conference rooms. These new limits, effective immediately, include reservations made via medrooms@IUPUI.edu and rooms.iu.edu.
Student interest groups should contact The Den to reserve space. Groups can contact email@example.com with questions.
Please pay close attention to the maximum occupancy room list, some room limits have changed. Room occupancy limits may be adjusted to ensure safe distances.
IB 224 COVID Occupancy 18
IB 225 COVID Occupancy 18
IB 226 COVID Occupancy 18
IB 227 COVID Occupancy 18
IB 302 COVID Occupancy 8
IB 317 (Team Based Learning lab) COVID Occupancy 68
IB 328 COVID occupancy 10 (Located on the Research Side of the Building, not in the Library)
IB 401 COVID occupancy 8 (Located on the Research Side of the Building, not in the Library)
Study Room and Conference Room Scheduling
- IB 201 (small conference room)
- IB 215a,b,c,d, 217, 219, 221 & 223
- IB 303 (small conference room)
Study and Conference Room Policies:
- Study rooms and conference rooms may be reserved in advance, but if the rooms are not in use or reserved, they are first-come first-serve.
- Please follow guidelines provided for COVID-19 protocols.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Monday bookings need to be placed by noon on the Friday before.
- You may only reserve rooms up to 12 hours per week.
- You may only reserve rooms for up to four hours per day.
- You may reserve rooms for up to 60 days in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations and reassign if you haven’t arrived within 15 minutes of your reservation’s start time.
- Please refrain from moving furniture
- Please dispose of trash properly.
- Abandonment of personal belongs does not constitute a room reservation. Alert circulation staff to remove items left in rooms. Lockers are available on second floor.
- Dry erase markers/erasers are available for checkout at the circulation desk.